(Suitable for Key Stage 2)
SPLATT Theatre present their unique production of the classical tale – Medusa (based on Ovid’s classical version).
“Venture through the land of the Hyperborean, enter the lair of the Gorgan, keep your eyes shut and whatever you do…don’t look at her.”
What the experience includes
- Content is designed and written by SPLATT Theatre Company to cover curriculum thematically through Literacy, Drama, Speaking & Listening, History, SMSC.
- A full-scale production performed by professionally trained actors in your school hall or grounds.
- A Greek Theatre Workshop – here your children will get the opportunity to explore the characters and themes from the play in greater detail. Through Theatre Games, Tableaus, Mask-work and Improvisation, your children will discover how actors performed in Ancient Greek Theatres and the role of the Chorus in performance.
These are some of the benefits our Roman & Greek experience can achieve for your children;
- Develops speaking and listening through Drama & Theatre
- Promotes tolerance & empathy of other cultures & viewpoints
- Creates a culturally enriching environment
- Inspiration for their own creative expression and development
- Develops self confidence
- Promotes cooperation and collaboration
- Helps concentration
- Assists in the engagement of imaginative & possibility thinking
- Enhances Literary knowledge and skills through an introduction to pros and verse
SPLATT Theatre will come directly to your school and all we will require access to is a school hall/library or a room of a similar size, however we will do our upmost to work around the space you have.
Prices start from £250