You will notice we have made some changes to the way we run our workshops and performances, because of this we have a few things we need to share with you so we can keep everyone safe! Our ‘Book with Confidence’ commitment will give you peace of mind to get a full refund following cancellation due to change in government guidelines or if we are unable to attend your school due to covid symptoms.
What Splatt Theatre are doing to support a safer way of working.
As part of Splatt Theatres commitment to the health and wellbeing of cast members and audiences we will continue to implement preventative measure in line with the health authority’s information and guidelines, such as
- Splatt Theatre staff will not attend a booking if they are feeling unwell or think you have any Covid-19 symptoms. Splatt Theatre will reschedule your booking, or we will refund or credit your account if we are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
- All work surfaces disinfected and cleaned regularly
- Washing hands often with soap and water (or use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.)
- Following proper respiratory cough and sneeze etiquette (i.e. cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or preferably tissue, not your hand.)
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Refrain from shaking hands when meeting someone
- All attending actors will wear a face covering when walking to and from the performance space.
- Where possible all actors will remain in one appointed area inside the school.
- Actors will keep a 2-meter distance where possible from children and they will always keep a safe space between themselves and the people attending the performance.
We will continue to adjust our operations according to the recommendations of health authorities as the situation develops.
If you feel that anything or anyone is not complying to the guidelines please make the staff aware as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in these changing times and we hope you enjoy your visit to our workshops.